Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happy Halloween 2012

Happy Halloween 2012!



As you can see, Luke decided to go as Wolverine this year.



I know you shouldn't refer to X-Men as cute, but he is just so darn adorable.



I didn't get many good pictures of the parade and the other kids this year, but I did catch this quick glimpse of "Hermione" from last year. Anyone care to guess who she is? I thought she was Bill Nye, The Science Guy, but I was wrong. Hint: I really think she needed a scarf to complete her outfit.



Or a blue phone booth would have helped, too. :-) She is Dr. Who, which is a show I've never seen, but enough of my friends are fans that I'm familiar with some of the trappings.



I love our neighbor's lawn spider! The big one is just a tent covered in some black plastic sheeting, with a stuffed black garbage bag decorated with red plastic balls for a head and some hardware store tubing for the legs. So clever. Hope your Halloween was happy!!
Currently feeling: happily spooked

1 comment:

  1. I guess I'll be "that girl" and point out that the scarf belonged to the 4th doctor. She's dressed as the 11th and is in need of a fez. I think you would probably enjoy the series if you ever feel like giving it a try.

    ReplyDelete

My apologies for not allowing comments from Anonymous users. I was getting way too much spam. Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment!