Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Happy Birthday, Daddy!

It looks like your present from Mother Nature might be to *not* have Hanna deposit ocean water in the living room. Wouldn't that be a nice gift?

More and more of the models are tracking towards the SC/NC area, per the 11 PM advisory. I would never wish a hurricane landfall on anyone, but it sure does make me worry less about my parents (but more about my friends in that area). Of course, no one can really say until the bloody thing decides to MOVE! So move already! This whole drifting/stationary thing is killing us. And even if we dodge this one, there's two more out there heading this way.

I hate September.

Currently feeling: trying not to fret (and failing miserably)

2 comments:

  1. I'm crossing my fingers (and saying a prayer) that Hanna (and the others) stay away from you and all your loved ones.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know how you feel! I spent most of the weekend worrying about Gustav and David's cousins all along the Gulf. I am glad my sis isn't in Charleston anymore! I'll be hoping that it stays away from the coast, too.

    ReplyDelete

My apologies for not allowing comments from Anonymous users. I was getting way too much spam. Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment!