Sunday, September 07, 2008

Not much to tell

"On the molecular level, I'm really quite busy"

This quote has been running through my head this week. Work is still quite busy with us turning up all those projects that were on hold for weeks/months. Most are going smoothly; a few have even turned up early, and a few are giving us tremendous headaches. Just plugging along as best we can.

Consequently, I'm pretty tired when work is over and I don't feel like doing much. However, I have been thinking a lot about all sorts of things, like up-coming events, planning Luke's birthday party (way behind there), trying to get a jump-start on the holidays, determining what home improvements need to be made before we can move, etc. So I am mentally very busy, even if it looks like I'm just sitting here.

So not much to tell, really. Instead, I thought I'd throw out a meme I saw on Krista's blog several months ago (I keep them bookmarked for occasions such as these).

1. What time did you get up this morning? around 9:30 AM
2. Diamonds or pearls? diamonds
3. What was the last film you saw at the movies? Hellboy II
4. What is your favorite TV show? Hard to say. I'll go with CSI.
5. What do you eat for breakfast? Cheerios (on the occasions I eat breakfast)
6. What is your middle name? Marie
7. What food do you dislike? Veggies! LOL
8. What is your favorite CD at the moment? Awake by Josh Groban
9. What kind of car do you drive? Toyota Camry
10. Favorite sandwich? hot turkey and cheese
11. Favorite item of clothing? kitty jammies
12. Person dead or alive that you would like to have a conversation with? my great-grandfather
13. If you could go anywhere in the world for a vacation, where would you go? The Vatican
14. What color is your bathroom? beige (just like every other room in the house)
18. Favorite Sport to watch? regularly - baseball; specialty - curling
19. Farthest place you are sending this? No where in particular; just posting on my blog
20. Who do you expect to send this back to you? no one
21. Person you expect to send it back first? don't know if anyone else will pick it up
22. Favorite saying? I have no idea! (that's not my favorite saying, but I don't know what my favorite saying is)
24. Are you a morning person or a night person? night!
25. What is your shoe size? 8 Wide
26. Favorite food for Dinner? restaurant
27. What did you want to be when you were little? astronaut
28. What are you doing today? being lazy, need to clean
29. What is your favorite candy? probably Snickers
30. What is your favorite flower? carnation
31. What day are you looking forward to most on your calendar? meeting my niece in October
32. What are you listening to right now? Jack-Jack beating up on Syndrome (The Incredibles)
33. What was the last thing you ate? corn on the cob
34. Do you wish on stars? sometimes
35. Do you believe in Angels? Yes
36. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? I really hate that kind of question.
37. What is your pet peeve? too many to list
38. Last person you spoke to on the phone? my mother
39. Do you like the person who sent this to you? Yes
40. Favorite soft drink? Coke Clasic
41. Favorite restaurant? Fuji Ya (special occasions), Golden Corral or Zaxby's for "everyday" eating
42. Siblings? 1 brother
43. Favorite day of the year? Christmas
44. Favorite day of the Week? Saturday
45. Spring or Fall: Fall
46. Hugs or kisses? both
47. Chocolate or vanilla? chocolate
48. Do you want your friends to e-mail you back? anyone can play if they want
49. What is under your bed? nothing
50. Who is the friend you've had longest? Kelli
51. What did you do last night? designed a beaded scissor fob
53. What are you afraid of? disappointing people
54. How many keys on your key ring? 4
55. How many years at your current job? 0.75
56. Favorite city to visit? to relax - Brunswick (my parents); for fun - Boston
57. How many towns have you lived in? 11 if you count all the different Atlanta suburbs separately; 7 if you just count "major" areas
58. Do you make friends easily? usually

Currently feeling: tired and boring (not bored, but boring); a deadly blogging combination

1 comment:

My apologies for not allowing comments from Anonymous users. I was getting way too much spam. Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment!