Thursday, September 11, 2008

Over the fever and off to school

Actually, he was over the fever yesterday and went to school. Thank you all for your good thoughts for him! It really wasn't that bad. Just a fever of 101-102 for the better part of 2 days. No other symptoms (besides the lack of appetite and general grumpies produced by the fever), so I guess it was just some viral something. It was just frustrating trying to work and keep him entertained at the same time, without feeling guilty. He is mostly back to himself, except that he gets to the meltdown stage much quicker, due to still being tired. Happened last night and this morning. I figure that will correct itself in time.

Currently feeling: happy he's healthy

1 comment:

  1. Glad he's feeling better! I know all about WFH with sick kid and the guilty feeling.

    ReplyDelete

My apologies for not allowing comments from Anonymous users. I was getting way too much spam. Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment!